- Study the entire project he/she is assigned.
- Prepare daily site activities and division of labor.
- Preparation of progress billing.
- Ensure flawless execution and coordination within the project.
- Maintain analytical decision before execution.
- Ensure proper and comprehensive documentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of project accomplishment within scope and budget.
workstrategy in order to deliver service to clients. high quality
precisenessof verification techniques in terms of changes and schedule.
- Prepare reports and proper escalation to management.
- Maintain harmonious relationship with client and parties involved in the project.
- Maintain positive motivation in terms of people management.
skillsand attitude of assigned manpower.
|Job Category||Management and Administration, Project Department|
|Job Summary||The role is to primarily attend to the entire project he or she is assigned. This includes foreseeing the project's budget, activity, document, manpower and accomplishment. He/she is also responsible in ensuring that project's scope and schedule is on track.|
|Job type||Project basis|